Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission we’re looking for an exceptional Senior UA Manager. The role can be fully remote or based in our sunny Madrid office.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 9M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way.
Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily while incorporating feedback from our customers.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
As a Senior UA Manager you will have the opportunity to lead new user acquisition on Facebook, Snapchat and other networks as well as to expand our footprint in new Paid Social channels. You will be part of the User Acquisition team working closely with other 3 teammates and reporting to the UA Director.
The whole Marketing department consists in around 30 people, working in crossed functionals teams. The goal of the team is to create high quality content across all media to make Lingokids known around the globe.
Your work will be pivotal in helping Lingokids scale-up in the next stage of our journey, working very closely with MarTech and Data colleagues.
Are you our Senior UA Manager?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone widely experienced managing user acquisition campaigns on Paid Social Ad Networks, especially in Facebook, as it is fundamental to be successful in the role.
It would also be great if you knew how to discover new channels to increment our user acquisition.
- Manage and optimize paid app campaigns that drive new user acquisition on Facebook and Snapchat.
- Be responsible for all campaign trafficking, campaign launch, reporting, and analysis.
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations to identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reporting for performance optimisation.
- Conduct periodic research on paid social networks, audience, ad formats & placements, and copy & creative trends.
- Deliver channel discovery experiments leveraging the new and niche advertising networks, new ad formats and placements, and tech & data powered automations.
- Recommend creative concepts & copies. Partner with the internal creative team on their delivery.
- Partner with the MarTech and Analytics teams on delivering automation and operational excellence process improvements, and on developing our analytics & performance measurement platform.
The ideal candidate has the background in performance & mobile app marketing space and has experience optimising and scaling paid acquisition campaigns at profit. We are seeking a combination of strong leadership, analytical mindset, and great execution.
- Have 5 years of experience directly managing paid social campaigns with deep experience in Facebook Ads Manager at high-growth mobile B2C mobile app or subscription company.
- Have excellent understanding of the mobile app and paid social space, including upcoming trends and optimization strategies.
- Are Comfortable diving into a social ad platform to unearth winning strategies and double down on them.
- Are 100% target-oriented and have a solid grasp of paid social and all performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPR, CTR, CPC, CAC, LTV, ROAS)
- Are highly analytical and comfortable with attribution, and measurement tools (AppsFlyer/Adjust, Looker/Tableau, etc.).
- Can cut performance data with ease to identify which ad units, audiences and messaging drive the most conversions.
- Are a methodological person familiar with fast iterative testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations to identify replicable campaigns, creative concepts, and targeting strategies.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills. You can simplify complex topics and explain them clearly and concisely.
- Have the ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Experience working closely with non-technical stakeholders to refine requirements and bring them to life is a must.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Unlimited remote working: you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it. This position is open to anyone within +/- 2 hours of the CET timezone.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
📈 Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
🌍 Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
📚 Professional growth: up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
💬 Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English or Portuguese.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and wellbeing.
💳 Flexible compensation: you'll be able to include your monthly expenses in meals and transportations into your payroll.
🍲 Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60€ voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
🖥 Home office setup: you'll have a 400€ voucher to set up your home office and a 35€ monthly allowance for remote expenses.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! We have a real-time and honest feedback culture, and a formal 360º assessment every 6 months.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!