Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission and build products and experiences for millions of users, we’re looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager that will be joining us remotely or in HQ located in sunny Spain.
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 20 million families around the world. We teach kids important skills in English and help them discover their natural superpowers. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking. Communication. These are some of the skills that children need to thrive. Parents can join the adventure of learning too. We’ve developed more than 600 games and activities kids and parents can play together. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100 million families and we’re playworking™ hard to make it a reality… if you feel this dream could be your dream too, keep reading!
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
As a Senior Product Manager on the Core Experience team, your main focus will be on building, maintaining and scaling our core product experiences that will delight kids and parents leading up to increased retention. The portfolio of products the team is responsible for include the Kids Feed, Search, Kids Achievements, Parents Experience, Parents Community, Content Playlists, Audio and Video Player, among other.
Your work will be pivotal in helping Lingokids grow in the next stage of our journey.
What you will work on:
- Set vision and strategy for our Core Experience products.
- Translate that vision and strategy into concrete plans and objectives, and build a compelling product roadmap based on customer needs.
- Work with the Curriculum team, the Content team, and other product teams to make sure that the core product supports our Content and Curriculum strategies.
- Partner with User Researchers, Data Science and Support teams to develop a deep understanding of who are our customer and what are their needs and pains. Distill large amounts of data into compelling insights that will inform not just your team roadmap, but also other teams or departments in the company.
- Partner with Designers, Engineers and other peers to consistently ship products that address customer needs and improve the main KPIs.
- Work with the other Product Managers and the VP of Product to help build our product management practice and culture.
Are you our Senior Product Manager?
We would like to meet you if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a high-performing start-up/growth-stage company in a consumer product.
- Are comfortable getting into deep technical discussions and can collaborate with engineers, data scientists, and operations stakeholders about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quickly to inform the right decisions.
- Are detail orientated with superior organizational skills.
- Are an empathetic leader who is comfortable working with a diverse group of stakeholders across the organization and makes sure every voice is heard.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.