Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission, you will be working closely with the Social Media and Customer Success team to increase customer love for Lingokids y performing strategic tasks connected to customers and non-customers.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
We're looking for a Customer Relations Intern that will be in charge of closely monitoring the communications closely to our customers or possible customers both in our Social Media channels and in the Lingokids Parents Community, additionally, they'll be performing tasks that align with our Customer Support team.
This is a fundamental role to us because are aiming to build a better connection with our users and our audience in these different channels.
The most challenging and exciting responsibilities for this role are:
- Solve users' questions and problems, responding in Zendesk to offer the best solutions available for our customers.
- Create and maintain optimal patterns of tickets categorization by contact reason, ensuring the quality of data collection for feedback analysis.
- Answer potential customers' questions on the different ads our Social Media platforms
- Collect and catalog insights from our customers and potential customers through the Lingokids Community and Social Media.
- Moderate the comments in our Lingokids Parenting community.
- Support the Social Media team by solving questions and problems coming from users.
- Encourage free users to become paying customers.
Are you our Customer Relations Intern?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone with some experience in customer support and community management, as it is fundamental to be successful in the role.
Other requirements we are looking for are:
- Great communication skills, team-working abilities, kindness, and empathy.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters. We are a global company, so we are looking for someone who can communicate with people of different backgrounds from all over the world.
- Excellent writing skills, both in English and in Spanish.
- Problem-solving and analysis skills. These are core skills that will help the right person deal with the different help requests from our customers.
- Previous experience with Zendesk is valuable but optional.
- Previous experience with Social Media channels. (Facebook, Instagram)
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Madrid HQ based.
- Mandatory to studying (Convenio agreement)
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
We’re looking for an intern, eager to learn. We are looking for someone who’s excited about joining Lingokids and helping us achieve our mission: helping parents raise amazing children and breaking down educational barriers.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.