Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission and build products and experiences for millions of users, we’re looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager that will be joining us remotely or in HQ located in sunny Spain.
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 20 million families around the world. We teach kids important skills in English and help them discover their natural superpowers. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking. Communication. These are some of the skills that children need to thrive. Parents can join the adventure of learning too. We’ve developed more than 600 games and activities kids and parents can play together. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100 million families and we’re playworking™ hard to make it a reality… if you feel this dream could be your dream too, keep reading!
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
As a Senior Product Manager on the Learning and Content Delivery team, you will have the opportunity to build, maintain and scale a portfolio of products and tools to enable and support the efficiency of multiple internal teams, but also build the systems that enable us to deliver the right content to the right user at the right time. Our Content and our Curriculum are the backbones of everything we do at Lingokids, and through your work, you will be able to directly impact how millions of parents and kids experience Lingokids around the world.
While the products you will build are mostly technical products and internal tools, this is still a highly customer-centric role; understanding our end-users (both Parents and Kids), through quantitative and qualitative data (Research interviews, Reviews, Usage Data, etc) will be key to informing product prioritization for the team.
Your work will be pivotal in helping Lingokids grow in the next stage of our journey.
What you will work on:
- Set vision and strategy for our Learning and Content Delivery products.
- Translate that vision and strategy into concrete plans and objectives, and build a compelling product roadmap based on customer needs, as well as internal needs of Curriculum, Content and other product teams.
- Build and develop a self-serve learning and content platform that is used by our Curriculum, Content and operations teams, including systems to enable the ingestion, modelling, enriching and delivery of our content and its metadata.
- Work with the Curriculum, Engineering, Data, Design and Operations peers to conceptualize, build, deploy and iterate on systems and data tools to assess learning progression at scale.
- Build tools and systems to enable Content experimentation at scale, on top of our existing experimentation framework.
- Work closely with the Data Science team to prioritize, build and maintain data products to support the team and company mission, such as Learning Progression Model, Learning Assessments, Feed relevancy systems, Recommendation system, among others.
- Work with the other Product Managers and the VP of Product to help build our product management practice and culture.
Are you our Senior Product Manager?
We would like to meet you if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or ideally as a Technical Product Manager at a high-performing start-up/growth-stage company.
- Have a technical background, and demonstrated experience building and scaling technical products. Experience with recommendations, search, feeds or similar relevancy problems would be highly desirable.
- Are comfortable getting into deep technical discussions and can collaborate with engineers, data scientists, and operations stakeholders about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quickly to inform the right decisions.
- Are detail orientated with superior organizational skills.
- Are an empathetic leader who is comfortable working with a diverse group of stakeholders across the organization and makes sure every voice is heard
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.