Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission and boost growth, we’re looking for an exceptional Financial Analyst that will be joining our finance team.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
The Financial analyst owns complex finance models for the Company. This is a fundamental role to us because it contributes to identify risk and opportunities and help business taking decisions.
The most challenging and exciting responsibilities for this role are:
- Build and and maintain complex financial models of the company, for both internal decision making and external investor reporting.
- Financial modelling, scenario planning, ‘’zoom out’’ analysis and scorecards.
- Monetization and new revenue lines financial modelling and analysis
- Performing meaningful operational and financial reporting and analysis to understand financial and KPI trends compared to targets and challenges. Provide commentary
- Identify variances and improvement potential for the company on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
- Forward planning - All financial and KPI deliverables associated with forecasts, budgets, including analysis and presentations built through close collaboration with business owners.
- Forecast models and support to Finance Director in budget and forecasts processes
- Transforming raw data into usable and concise external facing models and presentations
- Analyze and optimize unit economics between business lines
- Collaborate with product management function to facilitate accurate and effective pricing decisions
- Ensure reconciliation of all Finance data and metrics
- Ensure that data quality is accurate and auditable
- Reports to Finance Director and works closely with financial controller and business partners
Are you our Financial Analyst?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone widely experienced doing advanced modelling and analytical skills, especially in financial modelling, as it is fundamental to be successful in the role.
Other requirements we are looking for are:
- Licentiate degree, Business Administration and Management or Economics
- 5+ years experience in similar positions
- Ability to understand the business, operations strategy and reflect that understanding in external and internal communication both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Proficient with Excel
- Advanced modelling experience
- Advanced analytical skills and business understanding
- Experience desired in Looker or other data
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Working within a dynamic environment, proactive
- Experience in working in a growth-stage start-up company
- Advanced English
It would also be great if you knew how to do data dashboards and present results, as it would help you ramp up faster in this challenge.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.