Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission and provide reliable service to more than 150K families that join us every week, we're looking for a talented Product Designer to join our team.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
We are looking for someone excited to be a key contributor to the New User Experience (NUX) squad, focusing on creating delightful, engaging experiences during the onboarding experience for our new users. This role has a direct impact on the continuous scaling of our app to the families that trust us.
You will be part of a cross-functional squad and tackle all aspects of the design process. In addition, you will be working as part of the UX Chapter and collaborating closely with colleagues from other squads and disciplines.
Leading design in a multi-disciplinary squad. You'll own the design, user experience and working with the PM you’ll drive the vision and strategy for the squad's area of focus.
You'll be a team-player. You'll partner with your colleagues in product, engineering, data, research, brand, content and comms.
You have a love for the craft. You excel at creating elegant solutions from ideation through to delivery that aligns with our principles, brand values and company strategic goals.
You'll raise the bar for design across the whole company. You'll have a killer eye for design and appreciate what it takes to create exceptional experiences.
You understand design systems and processes. You’ll play a key part in supporting the growth and maintenance of our design system.
You'll act as the voice of the customer. You'll develop a deep understanding of our customers using various qualitative and quantitative techniques and methodologies such as user testing, interviews, understanding data, insights, and analysis.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience as a product designer in a similar role
- You've been a designer in a multi-disciplinary product team before
- You've designed and shipped features for consumer-facing products.
- You have a passion for creating experiences in the children/parent space.
- You have a love for the craft of Product Design and understand the full process.
- You have excellent Figma skills; ranging from lo-fi designs and mapping, high-fidelity UI design, asset libraries, component creation, and interactive prototyping
- You have good knowledge of Design Systems and how they work.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.