Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission we’re looking for an exceptional Growth Product Manager for our new Acquisition team. The role can be fully remote or based in our sunny Madrid office.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 40M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way.
Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily while incorporating feedback from our customers.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
As a Product Manager for Acquisition, you will have the opportunity to build, maintain and scale a portfolio of products that will be critical to grow our customer base across the world in the coming years. Your work will have an immediate impact in optimising an 8-digit acquisition budget this year alone.
The ideal candidate has experience working with and building strong relationships with engineering, design, data science and marketing. We are seeking a combination of strong vision, strategic leadership, and great execution.
Your work will be pivotal in helping Lingokids grow in the next stage of our journey.
- Work closely with Marketing partners to establish a product strategy and roadmap for Acquisition and Martech.
- Maintain the team backlog, keep it organised, prioritised and aligned with the rest of teams.
- Manage stakeholders, collect requirements, define priorities, and prepare documentation.
- Liaise with our Data Science and Data Engineering teams on integration of the Data tools.
- Lead a cross-functional team to integrate and build the appropriate tools and solutions to enable and drive growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure clarity and priority for growth platform initiatives.
- Help build our product management practice, enabling us to do our best work, the best way.
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager at high performing start-ups/growth stage companies.
- Have 1+ years of experience delivering products in the growth and MarTech space (attribution and adtech, CRM, landing pages, user segmentation, web onboarding, etc).
- Have experience with a wide range of performance marketing solutions and platforms, are able to work closely with the Marketing team to analyse different parts of our MarTech stack and establish the a long-term vision of our future needs and provide a clear roadmap to drive to the ideal future state.
- Are comfortable getting into deep technical discussions and can collaborate with engineers, data scientists and marketing stakeholders about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Are able to understand business & technical tradeoffs and drive product-based decisions - including being able to inform buy versus build decisions.
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quickly to inform the right decisions.
- Are detail orientated with superior organisational skills.
- Are an empathetic leader who is comfortable working with a diverse group of stakeholders across the organisation and makes sure every voice is heard
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Experience working closely with non-technical stakeholders to refine requirements and bring them to life is a must.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Unlimited remote working: you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it. This position is open to anyone within +/- 2 hours of the CET timezone.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
📈 Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
🌍 Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
📚 Professional growth: up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
💬 Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English or Portuguese.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and wellbeing.
💳 Flexible compensation: you'll be able to include your monthly expenses in meals and transportations into your payroll.
🍲 Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60€ voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
🖥 Home office setup: you'll have a 400€ voucher to set up your home office and a 35€ monthly allowance for remote expenses.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously. We have a real-time and hones feedback culture, with a formal feedback session every month.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!