Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through Playlearning™. To help us on this mission we’re looking for an exceptional Business Performance Manager. The role can be fully remote or based in our sunny Madrid office.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 40M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way.
Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily while incorporating feedback from our customers.
Are you ready to playwork with us?
The Business Performance Manager has a key role improving performance of focus business areas of Lingokids (Product, Content, Marketing, etc.). As BPM you will be partnered with one of these areas and in charge of giving them actionable insights and strategy recommendations. You will also work closely with the data science teams to help design projects and understand complex insight for Lingokids.
- Provide strong business analytics and performance optimization recommendations to drive better business decisions for your partner area (Product, Content, Marketing, etc.)
- Build a deep understanding of our users’ behaviours and markets’ dynamics in your partner teams.
- Embed business performance knowledge through reporting/dashboards and regular metric review
- Support your partner teams with ad-hoc and deep dive analysis
- Leverage user research, market trends and competitor analyses to inform the business and your recommendations
- Work with your colleagues in the BP team to build the business performance capability across Lingokids
- Work with the team to build a cross category understanding of user behaviour, product performance and marketing dynamics to inform overall strategy and team level decisions
- Use the cross business understanding to build the right testing backlog and testing approach
- Feed in to the overall measurement plan, metric framework and reporting
- Toolkit of analytical techniques (SQL, Python or R) to build insight and give recommendations
- Master at sharply and concisely communicating advanced insights to the organization’s leaders and team, both written and verbal
- Comfortable interacting at all levels of the organization
- Team leadership experience
- Passion for our product and audience
- Creative thinker able to find innovative solutions to complex and ambiguous business problems
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Experience working closely with non-technical stakeholders to refine requirements and bring them to life is a must.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Unlimited remote working: you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it. This position is open to anyone within +/- 2 hours of the CET timezone.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
📈 Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
🌍 Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
📚 Professional growth: up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
💬 Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English or Portuguese.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and wellbeing.
💳 Flexible compensation: you'll be able to include your monthly expenses in meals and transportations into your payroll.
🍲 Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60€ voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
🖥 Home office setup: you'll have a 400€ voucher to set up your home office and a 35€ monthly allowance for remote expenses.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! We have a real-time and honest feedback culture, and a formal 360º assessment every 6 months.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!