Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through Playlearning™. To help us on this mission we’re looking for an exceptional Accountant & Finance Junior Assistant Internship. The role can be fully remote or based in our sunny Madrid office.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 50M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way.
Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily while incorporating feedback from our customers.
Are you ready to playwork with us?
You will be working with our Finance team for 6 months as a Finance intern supporting them with daily tasks and the following;
- Post and record journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Maintain accounting vouchers in folders
- AP; review and book invoices from vendors
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare journals
- Purchase Order process
- Participate in Month end close and aligned with the deadline.
- Mail management
- Make punctual payments
- Other accounting & administrative tasks
- At least 3 months of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Advanced use of Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamic Nav / Business Central is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proactive, optimistic & fun to work with
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Unlimited remote working: you can work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 5, and constant commuting is not for us either.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! We have a real-time and honest feedback culture and a formal 360º assessment every 6 months.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!