Social Media Intern
Lingokids' mission is to break down language barriers and provide equal opportunities for kids all around the world, while we aim to help parents and caregivers to follow up on the progress and achievements of their children.
To help deliver our educational content to millions of families, we’re looking for a creative Social Media Intern.
At Lingokids, we encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with different perspectives and are eager to continue diversifying our company's culture. We strive to be an inclusive, supportive place where you can do the best work of your career.
Our offices are in Madrid, Spain, but the position is open to anyone with experience working remotely. Some overlap with Central European Time is expected, though, for those times when a video call is the most efficient way to communicate.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 60M families and their children around the world to develop their skills in a fun and effective way.
Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily while incorporating feedback from our customers.
Are you ready to playwork with us?
We are looking for a creative social media intern to work in our marketing department.
- Schedule and publish the content on all social media channels (6 profiles) according to the content calendar and define the best hours to post.
- Manage comments and DMs from the followers on a daily basis responding to them in a timely manner. Depending on the situation comments have to be scaled to the customer success team.
- Support the Social Media Manager with content creation, and sharing creative ideas for posts.
- Support the Social Media Manager in analyzing core social media insights and metrics.
- The ideal candidate will be dedicated, self-starting, and eager to learn the ins and outs of Social Media Marketing.
- Avid self-learner with a passion for the digital marketing industry and social media specifically.
- Great communication skills, team-working abilities, kindness, and empathy. Experience working with Meta Business Suite, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve while participating in a team environment Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters. We are a global company, so we are looking for someone who can communicate with people of different backgrounds from all over the world.
- Current student or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field. Excellent writing skills, both in English and in Spanish.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Unlimited remote working: you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! We have a real-time and honest feedback culture, and a formal 360º assessment every 6 months.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!
- Fully remote (optional), Madrid
We work hard and playwork™ even harder! Learning through play and having fun is also the mantra of Lingokids behind the scenes.
Lingokids members work in interdisciplinary teams with a long-term goal designed to feel like a mini-startup where everyone must perform creative leadership. All members are responsible for proposing solutions to problems, and nobody is expected to come up with all the ideas while the rest are just developing them.
We know nothing:
At Lingokids we are humble and one of our mottos is “I know nothing”. But knowing is our passion so we are always finding creative ways to increase our wisdom. That continuous race for perfecting our knowledge brought us where we are. That and that we are fast getting that knowledge.
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 50 million families worldwide.
By learning through play, your child will develop skills like creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, and communication.
Join the adventure!
Social Media Intern
Loading application form
Already working at Lingokids?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.