Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families worldwide raise amazing kids through playlearning™.
Through play and interactive technology, Lingokids delivers premium, modern learning through educational subjects and life skills so kids can thrive as confident, conscious, resilient, lifelong learners — ready for school and today’s ever-changing world.
To help us on this mission, we’re looking for an exceptional Senior Marketing Analyst to join the Business Performance & Data Science team.
Are you ready for Playlearning™?
As the Senior Marketing Analyst, you will play a key role in helping to grow the business's international customer base. Working within a Data Scientists and Analysts team, you will collaborate closely with stakeholders such as the CMO, Director of User Acquisition, and Head of CRM.
Your primary focus will be on utilising data analyses to optimise the business's acquisition and retention strategies.
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Work hand in hand with your partners in the marketing operational teams to increase paid acquisition efficiency and CRM performance by optimising spend, running testing/experiment programs, and finding opportunities.
- Deliver deep insight into marketing performance and trends.
- Help to define acquisition and CRM strategies that grow the customer base.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of spend, incrementally and attribution.
- Own marketing analytics projects E2E. Define business problems, translate them into data approaches for yourself and more junior members of the team, and deliver the insight that will drive change.
Our ideal candidate profile
- You’re driven by solving business problems and making an important contribution to the company's overall success - Working with data is a means to get to these outcomes.
- Proven experience working in a mobile-oriented business that relies on performance marketing and CRM. The ideal candidate will have consultancy experience or a similar role.
- You have delivered multiple high-impact projects in marketing analysis and have deep experience in analysing mobile acquisition campaigns, CRM activities, and attribution.
- You have deep expertise in data focussed technologies and techniques and can work through the E2E cycle:
- Business problem definition, data extraction (Expert SQL), analysis, interpretation, summarizing data through presentations and visualizations, creating tools (e.g. flexible dashboards), providing insights, making recommendations, and communicating with the team.
- You enjoy working with different teams and can coach more junior colleagues.
- You’re a bright, high-caliber candidate who enjoys working in a warm, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English, so we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. Given the circumstances, we have become a fully remote company. We believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Unlimited remote working: you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it. This position is open to anyone within +/- 2 hours of the CET timezone.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
📈 Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
🌍 Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
📚 Professional growth: up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
💬 Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English, or Portuguese.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and well-being.
💳 Flexible compensation: you can include your monthly expenses in meals and transportation into your payroll.
🍲 Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60€ voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
🖥 Home office setup: you'll have a 400€ voucher to set up your home office and a 35€ monthly allowance for remote expenses.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! This is why we have different mechanisms in place to ensure everyone gives and receives feedback throughout their journey in the company
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!