Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families worldwide raise amazing kids through playlearning™.
Through play and interactive technology, Lingokids delivers premium, modern learning through educational subjects and life skills so kids can thrive as confident, conscious, resilient, lifelong learners — ready for school and today’s ever-changing world.
To help us on this mission, we’re looking for an exceptional PR Manager to join the Brand team.
Are you ready for Playlearning?™
We are looking for a creative, talented, and strategic Global PR Manager to lead the PR and communications department globally. The goal of this role is to take PR strategy and initiatives to the next level, ensuring a proper and favorable brand, IP, and company awareness and perception among potential customers, partners, journalists, and other stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with experience in global PR; managing different PR agencies and providers, and also with strong experience working with journalists.
It is also a must to demonstrate experience managing teams and working with different internal and external stakeholders.
As the role is global and our key markets are the US and Mexico, we are looking for someone who ideally can speak both languages (Spanish and English) fluently and who has experience in at least one of the two markets.
You will report directly to the Brand Director and will manage a team of 1 full-time person and different agencies, contractors, and providers.
- Define the strategy of PR at a global level and proactively implement it.
- Plan, budget, and coordinate different PR initiatives.
- Manage the application of awards and certificates.
- Set KPIs for the department and monitor the performance of initiatives being able to flexibly change the strategy or initiatives if needed.
- Set public messages and define the corporate image to promote.
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures.
- Team leadership and mentoring.
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous working experience as a Public Relations Manager for at least 5 years in international environments.
- Experience managing PR agencies and leading teams.
- Experience in markets like MX and/or US.
- Strong verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish, being capable of acting as a company spokesperson and sharing complex ideas in a very understandable and digestible way.
- A flexible mindset, attention to detail, and outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with brands oriented to parents is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills in Spanish and English are a plus.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Experience working closely with non-technical stakeholders to refine requirements and bring them to life is a must.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Remote working: you can choose to work remotely from within your country or visit our offices if you live in Madrid.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
📈 Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
🌍 Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
📚 Professional growth: up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
💬 Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English, or Portuguese.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and well-being.
💳 Flexible compensation: you'll be able to include your monthly expenses in meals, transportations, and kindergarten into your payroll.
🍲 Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60€ voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
🖥 Home office setup: you'll have a 400€ voucher to set up your home office and a 35€ monthly allowance for remote expenses.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! This is why we have different mechanisms in place to ensure everyone gives and receives feedback throughout their journey in the company
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!