Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families worldwide raise amazing kids through playlearning™.
Through play and interactive technology, Lingokids delivers premium, modern learning through educational subjects and life skills so kids can thrive as confident, conscious, resilient, lifelong learners — ready for school and today’s ever-changing world.
To help us on this mission, we’re looking for an exceptional UX Lead to join the our team.
Are you ready for Playlearning?™
As the UX Lead, you will play a key role in leading a team of designers focused on building the best possible experience for our customers. Your work will be critical to ensure we build the right thing through innovation, and careful attention to high quality execution and validating with users.
- Lead the charge in representing user needs within the organization, ensuring a user-centric approach in our product development.
- Be the expert in mobile product design, imparting your knowledge and mentoring our design team (4 product designers).
- Set the standard for mobile design excellence, covering high-level design strategy, detailed interaction design, and user interface elements.
- Fostering growth in people, skills, tools, and processes.
- Be a thought leader across the company, managing interactions with stakeholders like Marketing or Studios, to enhance our user experience.
- Make sure that design choices are explicitly driven by clear hypotheses and address both user and business needs in a measurable way.
- Work closely with product management to bring product strategies to life through visionary design concepts.
- Engage with product management, engineering, research, and data science teams to ensure a streamlined and effective product development process.
- +7 years of experience as a product designer, with a strong portfolio of mobile projects.
- Proven experience in leading and mentoring designers.
- Experience building mobile products. We also value experience in gaming/learning products (although it is not a mandatory requirement).
- Learning products, game-based products, or kids’ (2-8 yrs old) products highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Able to articulate problems and solutions in a clear and concise manner. Able to clearly communicate product experience goals and requirements to a wide range of partners and stakeholders, including senior executive management.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, activities and deliverables while preserving product goals and the needs of the team. Ability to balance near-term deliverables and long-term planning.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Experience working closely with non-technical stakeholders to refine requirements and bring them to life is a must.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Remote working: you can choose to work remotely from within your country or visit our offices if you live in Madrid.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
📈 Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
🌍 Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
📚 Professional growth: up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
💬 Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English or Portuguese.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and wellbeing.
💳 Flexible compensation: you'll be able to include your monthly expenses in meals and transportations into your payroll.
🍲 Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60€ voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
🖥 Home office setup: you'll have a 400€ voucher to set up your home office and a 35€ monthly allowance for remote expenses.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! We have a real-time and honest feedback culture, and a formal 360º assessment every 6 months.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!