Lingokids Studios is the creative heart of the company, a production factory that delivers world-class animated video, audio and interactive content. Our content is there to educate and entertain at the same time. Our characters are sticky and attractive. Our games are challenging but fun and rewarding.
Lingokids Studios serves as an engagement tool justifying the price users pay for the platform as well as an acquisition driver attracting new users with the power of Lingokids characters. Constantly focusing on reaching curriculum objectives, we make sure the learning path is well balanced and tailored to kids age and level of English.
Disciplines among the team:
- Producers oversee the entire production process from concept creation to release and are the gatekeepers of content roadmap and budget.
- Game designers create new game concepts and define what a new game should be about. They define the gameplay, mechanics, complexity and test new concepts with kids.
- Development team. Led by Creative Director this team of storyboard artists, scriptwriters, songwriters develop the characters, define new narrative formats for animated videos, and come up with ideas for songs.
- Artists and designers define the visual style of our content. They are the ones who make our characters look so cute and the backgrounds so mysterious.
- Animators bring everything to life. Thanks to them Baby Bot's dance moves are so contagious and Billy flies like... a bird.
- Sound designers turn a silent room into a fun party. They are in charge of the sound effects and the background music in our games.