Curious about what we accomplished in 2018? Take a look!
Work with us
Our team in Madrid is a passionate and talented group of dedicated, creative professionals—from educators and product designers, to engineers and marketing experts. We have a solid product and big plans for helping all children have equal opportunities.
We are a team of Lingoers
Lingokids is changing the way young children learn. We believe in breaking down language barriers and helping provide equal opportunities to all kids around the world. At Lingokids you will be surrounded by fun, smart, and open-minded thinkers. See for yourself what makes working at Lingokids so special.
Let's grow together
More than 40% of our employees are women,
and we come from more than 15 different countries.
Open Positions - Madrid HQ
Reasons to work at Lingokids
We are proud of our culture and we work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check out some of the perks and benefits of being a Lingoer in our Madrid office.
Joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
Happy Hours & Retreats
From casual drinks after work to our annual retreat, you’ll have tons of opportunities to get to know your colleagues.
We’re happy to buy any books that will help you learn and grow at Lingokids.
If your family grows during your time at Lingokids, you can enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
Unlimited Snacks & Drinks
We keep our kitchen stocked with everything from beer and sodas to fresh fruit and chocolate.
If you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs-included.
Language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish or English.
Get hooked up with a Macbook (or PC) to do your best work.
Fridays Lunch & Learn
Friday lunches are on us. Then we enjoy a presentation from one of our peers followed by a weekly all-hands gathering.
We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. Enjoy 23 paid vacation days for everything life throws your way.
At Lingokids, we think that a diverse company is a strong company. Our multicultural team comes from over 10 different nationalities and day-to-day work is in English.
Enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year in one of the liveliest cities in Europe.
WE ARE HELPING 10 MILLION FAMILIES
AND JUST GETTING STARTED...
Our investors (complete list here) include:
The Lingokids Curriculum and Methodology are guided by our prestigious Board of Educators. Our board members come from diverse backgrounds in the field of education with expertise in literacy instruction, vocabulary development, child psychology, ESL instruction, and educational technology.
Suzanne Barchers, EdD
- Former Editor in Chief and VP of Leapfrog Enterprises; former Managing Editor at Weekly Reader
- Award-winning author of more than 250 books for teachers and children, plus two college textbooks
- Served on PBS and Association of Educational Publishers Advisory Boards
David Pearson, PhD
- Holds the Evelyn Lois Corey Chair Emeritus in Instructional Science
- Notable awards include William S. Gray Citation of Merit by the International Reading Association, the Oscar Causey Award from the Literacy Research Association, and the Distinguished Contributions to Research in Education Award from the American Educational Research Association
Yong Zhao, PhD
- Professorial fellow at the Mitchell Institute for Health and Education Policy, Victoria University in Australia.
- Served as the Presidential Chair and Director of the Institute for Global and Online Education in the College of Education, University of Oregon.
- Received numerous awards including the Early Career Award from the American Educational Research Association, Outstanding Public Educator from Horace Mann League of USA, and Distinguished Achievement Award in Professional Development from the Association of Education Publishers.
Elfrieda Hiebert, PhD
- Long career as both literacy educator a researcher
- Award-winning international expert on vocabulary acquisition and development
- Her work includes Becoming a Nation of Readers (Center for the Study of Reading, 1985) and Every Child a Reader (Center for the Improvement of Early Reading Achievement, 1999)
- Scott Traylor has a long history of developing digital product successes that delight and engage children everywhere
- Frequent speaker, adviser, and board member for companies involved in children’s learning and technology
- Developer of hundreds of successful learning products for companies such as LeapFrog, Scholastic, and Wonder Workshop
Ellen A. Wartella, PhD
- Researcher in the role of media in children’s development. She is the Al-thani Professor of Communication Studies, Director of the Center on Media and Human Development and Chair of the Department of Communication Studies at Northwestern University