Welcome to the UX team at Lingokids!
We have a group of designers and researchers dedicated to creating engaging and intuitive experiences for kids.
As a member of the UX team, you will have the opportunity to work on various projects, from defining the overall user flow of the app to designing individual screens and interactions.
You will also collaborate with our researchers to conduct user testing and gather feedback to inform the design process.
We are a highly collaborative team and value diverse perspectives and approaches to problem-solving.
Some of the things the team is doing:
- Define and design the overall user flow and experience for kids following a user-centric design.
- Collaborate with our researchers to conduct user testing and gather feedback
- Design individual screens and interactions within the app
- Contribute to the development of our design system and style guide
- Continuously iterate on designs based on user feedback and data analysis
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UX design trends and best practices